Support Us When You Shop on Amazon
- If you shop on Amazon, elect to shop through AmazonSmile and pick African Library Project as your charity. There will be no additional charge on your purchases, the donation will be coming from Amazon.
Create a Library by becoming a book drive organizer
- A major way to support us is by becoming a Book Drive Organizer. We set for ourselves ambitious goals, so that we can make a difference to as many lives of African youth as possible. Getting books into the hands of young readers is the essence of who we are. But we need the help of hundreds of book drive organizers each year.
- Invite a friend to subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
- Create a library by organizing a book drive – we have mailing dates staggered throughout the year.
- Volunteer and support African Library Project initiatives. Email us at email@example.com for opportunities.
- If you are or have been a Book Drive Organizer: Write and submit a press release about your experience to your locate newspaper or write a review of your experience as a book drive organizer on Greatnonprofits.org.
- Donate through our donation webpage. Sign-up for monthly or quarterly recurring donations to commit to giving on a regular basis.
- Donate through our donation webpage.
- Donate through an employer’s matching gift program. Contact your employer to learn how to submit a matched donation. We are a registered charity on the Benevity Goodness Platform, Paypal Giving Fund, and others. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate stock. Email us at email@example.com for more information.
- Pay for shipping (must know book drive organizer’s number).
- Stay on top of the latest happenings by subscribing to our monthly newsletter. Our newsletter contains updates on libraries and containers, features in the news, upcoming events and more. The newsletter is typically sent out on the second Sunday of every month in the morning. Some holidays may conflict with scheduling.
- Receive more timely updates by following the African Library Project on social media and engage (like, comment, share) with our posts. Find us on: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
The African Library Project’s Literacy Champions is our way to recognize and give gratitude to our donors of all monetary levels. Learn more about the benefits and levels here.